Seasoned Lawyer Serving Clients in Fort Myers and Throughout Lee County
Are you concerned about the well-being of an aging loved one, how you will afford long-term care, or what will happen to those you love after you pass away? You have come to the right place. At The Law Office of Kelly L. Fayer, P.A., we are passionate about helping the people of our community answer difficult questions and implement solutions that help prepare them for the future. Our skilled, compassionate attorney has 25+ years of experience and will work closely with you from start to finish. Whether you are looking to plan your estate, establish a guardianship, need help creating a trust, or are struggling to navigate Florida’s probate process, we can offer the attentive, personal guidance you need to achieve your goals.
How We Can Help
When you come to The Law Office of Kelly L. Fayer, P.A., we will take the time to understand your specific concerns before walking you through all available options. We are committed to helping you get the peace of mind you deserve, no matter the complexity of your situation.
Our lawyer can assist you with matters involving:
- Estate Planning. No matter your age or circumstances, we can help you create the estate planning documents you need to prepare for the future and get peace of mind. We can assist with wills, trusts, advance directives, living wills, powers of attorney documents, and more.
- Probate. Losing a loved one is never easy, no matter the circumstances, and the last thing you want to worry about in the following days and weeks is the bureaucracy of administrating a family member’s estate. Unfortunately, practically all estates must go through some level of administration, the procedure through which an estate is closed in the eyes of the law.
- Trust Administration. The trustee, the person appointed to manage trust assets, has numerous legal responsibilities, and owes a fiduciary duty to the trust’s beneficiaries. We are prepared to serve as your trustee or help existing trustees fulfill their obligations.
- Guardianships. If a loved one becomes unable to care for themselves, they may need a legal guardianship. Our firm represents individuals looking to become a guardian and can assist them throughout the petitioning and reporting process.
- Medicaid. Long-term care tends to be prohibitively expensive, but Medicaid can provide the monetary benefits you need to cover these costs. Qualifying can be difficult, but careful planning and the use of specific estate planning tools can facilitate your eligibility. We can create a tailored strategy designed to get you the resources you need.
Call (239) 208-0189 or contact us online to discuss your case with a legal professional. Our lawyer frequently works with clients in Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Estero, Lehigh Acres, and North Fort Myers.
"I would highly recommend her for any estate, wills, and preplanning, should an unexpected incident happen. She was kind, took her time, and explained everything in lawyer ease!"Carol Colombo
"Kelly is very compassionate and professional. She honestly cares about her clients."Nancy
At The Law Office of Kelly L. Fayer, P.A., we are passionate about serving the estate planning needs of our Florida community. Our attorney has 25 years of experience and offers a comprehensive array of services, including assistance with wills, trusts, advanced directives and living wills, powers of attorney, incapacity planning, Medicaid planning, guardianships, trust administration, and more. We also regularly help families with matters of probate and are prepared to provide guidance to personal representatives who are not Florida residents. No matter your specific needs or the complexity of your situation, our firm can give you the attentive, compassionate, and personalized support you need to implement practical solutions, achieve your goals, and get peace of mind. Call (239) 208-0189 to request an initial consultation. Our firm frequently represents clients in Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Estero, Lehigh Acres, and North Fort Myers.